Parents wishing to admit a child should first register for an admission test by completing the admission form at the school office.
Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. It is subject to getting through an admission test/ interviewand availability of the seat.
The class for which a child is tested is determined according to the child’s age and previous class.
Assessment / Admission Test
Pre-School: Playgroup to Senior
An informal individual assessment/observation is taken combined with an interview with the parent.
Class-I Onward leading to Matric/O Level
Class-I onward (Hifz with Schooling)
Applicants for Class I onward are tested in three subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics.
- Parents fill in the admission form afterwhich they receive:
- Relevant Fee structure slip
- Admission and fee payment information
- The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- 2 recent passport size photographs of child.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Father’s CNIC
- Test and interview with the parent are on the specified date
- Result is finalised within a week of the test & displayed on the notice board. Parents are informed about further formalities.
- Parents are given the admission fee challan, payable by a certain due date in a specific bank as mentioned on the fee challan.
- The following fees are payable:
||Tuition Fee (Bi-Monthly)
||Security Deposit (Refundable)
- Application forms are available at the school office and should be filled in the school
We make sure your children perform in this age. All you have to do is follow the minimum age requirement.
||1 Year 9 Months
||2 Years 6 Months
||3 Years 6 Months
||4 Years 6 Months
||5 Years 6 Months
||6 Years 6 Months
||7 Years 6 Months
||8 Years 6 Months
||9 Years 6 Months