SYSTEM 1 (HIFZ & SCHOOLING)
It is a unique, well integrated system that combines research-based Hifz education with effective schooling. By the age of 10 on average, the AL-HUDA SCHOOL child not only accomplishes Hifz-e-Quran but is also fully functional in English, Urdu and Mathematics appropriate with his/her age group. This system commences at pre-school and completes its tenure at Matriculation.
- Research based Hifz education
- Peaceful, calm, inductive environment for Hifz students to obtain maximum advantages.
- Immaculate day-boarding arrangements with adequate time for meals, prayers and rest under supervision of trained and efficient staff.
- Basic Islamic Education e.g manners, Namaz, Duas, Akhlaqiat etc. imparted and ethical values put to practice.
- Specially designed furniture for Hifz classes.
- In-house training for Hifz teachers.
- Regular sports activities.
- Separate classes for boys and girls.
- Lockers for each Hifz student.
- Teaching through multimedia and overhead projector.
- Well-qualified and professionally skilled teachers.
- Full furnished Libraries.
- Well equipped computer and science labs.
- Staff capacity building.
- Supervision of eminent educationist.
- Competitive incentives for promising students in the fields of academics, sports and co-curricular activities.
- Separate campuses for boys and girls.
- Teaching of Islamiat through Ulama-e-Kiram.
- Curricular and co-curricular activities throughout the year.
- Art and Home economics classes for girls.
- Separate transport arrangements for boys and girls.
- Comprehensive teachers’ training programs.
- Sports and games.
- Research based teaching methodology.
- Small student-teacher ratio ensuring individual attention.
- Special focus on teaching Islamic values and manners.
- Physical fitness.
- Heavy stand by generators in all campuses.
- Regular publication of newsletters.