Special care has been taken to lay a strong academic and moral foundation. The young child internalizes concepts through movement and repetition, the use of the senses and the manipulation of concrete objects. We provide a rich environment in which the creative, physical and social growth of the child flourish.
Children are permitted freedom of choice within a stimulating environment with clearly defined limits. They work individually and in small and large groups. They become absorbed in their chosen tasks and experience a deep, inner satisfaction. Some of the striking features of this section are as under:
- Montessori trained teachers
- Activity-based learning
- Mini Zoo with playful animals
- Teaching of languages according to modern techniques
- Small groups to enable individual attention on every student
- Tastefully decorated classrooms with specially designed furniture.
- Supportive and peaceful environment for learning
- Grooming of creative thinking
- Parent-teacher meetings.
- Co-curricular activities
- Sports and physical training
- Medical check ups
- Show n Tell activities
- Language activities