A formal interview with mother is taken. The child must also be present at the time of interview.
- Applicants for Playgroup & Nusery are only assessed by the teacher .KG-I and onward are assessed & tested in three subjects - English, Urdu, and Mathematics.
- For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with the required stationary.
- The tests are of general nature, designed to assess the knowledge and understanding of the child in the core subjects.
- If the student passes the test and does well in the interview, the student is offered the admission. However, in all cases, the admission is up to the discretion of the school management.
- Parents will receive the admission fee voucher from the Account’s Office.
- The fee will be deposited at any branch of Bank Islami Pakistan Ltd.
- Admission form is issued from the Admissions Office.
- The child is permitted to attend classes only after receiving the admission confirmation from the Admission Office.
- To see the documents to be attached with the Admission Form, please click Admission Requirements.
- Any paid fee will not be refundable in case of cancellation.
- The fee is subject to annual review.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN SCHOOL
- Admission Form
- NIC photocopy of father
- NADRA B-Form or Birth certificate copy
- 2 pictures of the child
- Paid Voucher